Relocation can be a stressful and anxious experience but not when you hire a dedicated professional who understands what you will encounter. I have firsthand knowledge of the complexities of moving a military family. One of the most important aspects of my job is to make relocation a worry-free experience. I know what to expect, who to call and what to do. As a registered service provider with Brookfield (IRP), I understand the allowances and processes of a posting relocation and works collaboratively with IRP to provide a dynamic service.
For military families relocating to Greenwood I provide my complete attention and expertise to ensure that all our efforts are directed towards finding your home within the allotted amount of time of your HHT and that your HHT is an overall enjoyable experience. From me, you can expect:
• Contact by phone or email to introduce myself;
• Assistance with any accommodation bookings and special requests;
• A comprehensive set of questions (by phone or by email) that will capture all the must-haves for your new home;
• Assistance with your selection of a DND approved lawyer and home inspector;
• Support in answering questions regarding the home-buying process; and
• Referrals to local professionals.
When posted out of Greenwood I will maintain contact and support you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter. I provide:
• A comprehensive market analysis to assess your current home’s value;
• Listing of your home on the MLS system within the Annapolis Valley Real Estate Board;
• Advertising of your home on a number of social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as my personal website www.peterdooks.com
• Negotiations pertaining to an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• Assistance, if requested, in selecting a lawyer to complete the transaction;
• All necessary paperwork to your lawyer and Brookfield (IRP) representative;
• A referral to a reputable REALTOR® in your destination city who I am confident will provide you with exceptional service in finding your new home.
I am very proud to be a retired veteran and to have the opportunity to stand behind our troops and community by supporting Military and community initiatives within Annapolis Valley area. Military personnel sacrifice everything for their country; I feel honored to have the privilege to provide a service to those who fight for our freedom.